Response to Coronavirus (COVID‐19)
Clients and Friends,
In this time of uncertainty and alarm, we hope that you and your family are healthy and safe. The safety and health of our clients, staff, families and our communities are our top priority, especially during this unprecedented period.
First, we want to assure you that we have business continuity strategies in place to ensure that we can continue to provide the quality services you need and deserve. At this point, we are providing services from our office. However, as you know, the response to this health crisis can change on a daily or hourly basis. Should federal, state or local mandates require that we shelter‐in‐place at home, we are prepared to work remotely to avoid an interruption in your services. You will still be able to contact us by email or telephone and are welcome to do so.
In an effort to maintain “social distancing,” as recommended by the CDC, to help limit the spread of COVID‐19, we are implementing the following responses, until further notice:
- We are conducting client meetings and communications by phone and email. If you currently have an appointment with one of our professionals, you are welcome to maintain the appointment time and simply call in to our office to speak with your advisor.
- If possible, you may submit tax preparation and other documents via secure email. Please call or email for a link to securely transmit the documents.
- If dropping off paper documents or a signed e‐file authorization (form 8879), we have provided a drop box just outside our front office door for your use.
- If you are picking up the paper copy of your tax return or other information, we offer the following options:
- When you arrive, call our office number and a member of our staff with gladly deliver the information to your vehicle,
- We will mail the information to your address, if requested, or
- We will send an electronic copy of the information to you by secure email.
These responses are being taken to protect you as our client and our professionals in helping to slow the transmission of this virus. Our firm is open, and we remain focused on you and your business.
We appreciate your understanding as we work to get through this difficult time together.
Please stay safe,